If you’re shopping for IT services in Atlanta, you shouldn’t settle for anyone or anything less than the best. For this reason, we’re going to advise that you look for a “Rock Star” of an IT provider. How do you distinguish the best and why do you need this one? Keep reading to find out.
Not Every Provider is the Same
While this may sound obvious, not every IT provider is the same. However, digging deeper into that statement also means that these providers aren’t all going to provide the same level of service you may expect for you and your business. To make it easier, we’re going to organize these providers into tiers:
- Groupie (Horrible) – Groupies contribute little to the organization and can sometimes be more of a hindrance than a help. Rockers may enjoy the company of an actual groupie or two, but this isn’t the tier of IT service provider you want to work with.
- Roadie (Mediocre) – Roadies are hard-working guys who make sure the stage is set up. Pay for a roadie and you’ll get a decent job done with your IT. Your servers will work, mostly, and your business should remain decently competitive. However, you can still do better.
- Rock Star (Excellent) – Everyone dreamed of being a Rock Star as a kid, and the people in this service provider chose to make that dream a reality. Expect an amazing office, plenty of rewards and recognition, and top-of-the-line service. This is what you want.
Why You Need a Rock Star
Now, of course, you may be thinking: “I’m just running a small/medium-sized business. I don’t really need the best of the best, especially if they’re prohibitively expensive in comparison to my other options. I just need my computers to work!” And that’s a fair outlook to have; we won’t contest you on that.
However, the fact is that the world of technology is a constantly-changing landscape. Five years ago, very few people knew or understood the cloud. Today, it’s an integral part of the modern business. Ten years ago, nobody had a smartphone. Now, even third graders are packing iPhones.
If you’re working with poor or so-so IT services in Atlanta, you’re missing out on quite a lot. In fact, Atlanta is one of the biggest cities in the United States. You need a provider that’s on the cutting edge!
What Sets Rock Stars Apart
Finally, let’s build a profile of a rock star IT provider. Rock Stars can be identified with the following traits:
- They attend trade shows.
- They’re well respected in their company
- They speak at events
- They’ve been recognized with various rewards.
- Their office is amazing, donned with their achievements and clean design.
- They care about and contribute to their local community like a real rock star.
- They have everything you could possibly need — cloud service, VoIP systems, and more!
Like we said earlier, if you’re looking for IT services in Atlanta, you shouldn’t settle for anything less. Your business deserves a rock star. And, not to toot our own horn, but we very much believe that we fit that description. We at MIS Solutions offer all the Rock Star-identified traits, and more, for your business in Atlanta. Feel free to contact us for a free consultation.