Would a Private Cloud Solution Be a Better Bet?
You may not have noticed Microsoft’s Azure public cloud outage recently mostly because it occurred during non-peak hours. It was first reported at 5:50 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, March 15 and was not fully restored until 2:00 a.m. Microsoft reported that “a storage cluster that lost power and became unavailable” was the culprit that resulted in storage issues for many of its clients in the Eastern part of the country. The Azure outage was more of a hiccup compared to the Amazon S3 outage that occurred Feb. 28 because of human error and took down tens of thousands of websites bringing many businesses to a screeching halt.
Outages like these raise concerns about the stability of public cloud computing and further validate the advantages of private and hybrid cloud solutions.
MIS Solutions offers a secure, private cloud solution that might be right for your business. We’ve helped countless companies and organizations leverage the benefits of the cloud saving them money, hassles and headaches. We offer our clients a 90-day 100-percent money back guarantee on all services.
Want to find out if your business is ready for the cloud? Our Cloud Readiness Assessment will reveal if cloud computing is right for your business. CLICK HERE to request a FREE Cloud Readiness Assessment.
Just want more information? Our FREE report “5 Critical Facts You Must Know Before Moving to the Cloud“ will reveal five very important facts you need to know before considering cloud computing for your company including:
- The pros AND cons you need to consider before moving to the cloud
- Migration “gotchas” (and how to avoid them)
- The various types of cloud computing options you have (there are more than just one)
- Answers to important frequently asked questions you need to know the answers to
- What questions you need to ask your IT pro before letting them “sell” you on moving all or part of your network and applications to the cloud
If you’re ready to explore the possibilities of a private or hybrid cloud, call us at 678-745-5109.