Cloud Computing is not some new technology instead it is a way to purchase technology for your firm. Here is a short list of advantages to consider. If you are facing a network upgrade, large capital expenditure or simply want to evaluate if a cloud option is right for your business, consider these points:
- Compliance — Unless you spend a boatload of cash, compliance for HIPAA is not realistic for most firms with an on premise server or set of servers.
- Cloud changes your tech spend from a capital expense to an operational expense.
- You no longer need to buy expensive servers.
- You are no longer required to buy or upgrade Microsoft Office products.
- Cloud offers an “always on” compute experience for your team.
- Reliability is key. Cloud solutions come with redundant power, Internet and hardware options not found with SMB on-premise servers.
- Security is higher. A data center and the equipment used to deliver cloud services is much more secure than most business offices.
If you want the technology experience of driving a Porsche with the payment structure of a Honda, then cloud computing may be right for you. For a customized evaluation, contact Jennifer at 678-730-2703</strong> or email email@example.com.