Do you feel in over your head with in-house IT?
If you’re a small business owner dealing with technical problems and frustrations while trying to manage the core functionality of your organization, then it might be time for you to think about outsourcing your IT.
Here are a few of the key advantages to outsourcing your IT:
- 24/7/365 support and monitoring - What happens if you have a problem with your technology outside of normal business hours? Finding a managed service provider with 24/7 support and monitoring can save you downtime and give you peace of mind.
- Wide range of knowledge - It takes a wide and deep skill set to successfully manage a small or medium business’s network and security. Outsourcing gives your team a whole host of IT experts who are available at any time to help with technical issues.
- Cost-effective - With a managed service provider, you get access to technology services at a monthly fee, which is usually more economical than hiring a qualified internal team to manage, monitor, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for your organization.
- Take the burden off your employees - Allow your employees to focus on what they are good at without having to worry about the burden of technical issues. Let a managed service provider focus on those things, so your team can give more time to strategic development and business growth.
- Proactive approach - Internal IT teams naturally lean to the more reactive side due to the number of other things on their plates. While outsourcing your IT team allows for a more proactive approach, improving infrastructure and network security.
- Ensure compliance - It’s hard enough to stay on top of daily market trends, let alone compliance regulations. Take the stress off of your shoulders and allow an expert team to worry about the technical component of compliance regulations.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital trends - Digital trends are always changing. It’s a managed service provider's core job function to keep up with these trends and provide guidance on newer technologies that can help your business grow.
- Long-term solutions - Lastly, it’s important to remember that technology solves should be looked at as long-term solutions. Outsourcing an expert IT team gives a multi-layered approach to solving your technology problems instead of just applying band-aid fixes.
Interested in learning more about in-house IT vs. outsourcing? You might also be interested in: