This month’s featured pet is Trixie, an 8.5-year-old Doberman/Greyhound mix. Trixie has been with her family for seven years and according to her human mom, Lisa Davis of Preferred Aviation Underwriters, she is quite the social butterfly.
Fun facts about Trixie:
- She loves chewing on her Nyla bone.
- She enjoys sunbathing on her doggie bed outside.
- She is not a fan of hardwood floors so she hops from rug to rug to avoid touching them. (Maybe she’s just playing the hot lava game).
- She will brighten your day with a wag and a kiss.
- Green beans are her favorite!
- Her favorite hiding spot is the big juniper bushes on the hill next to her house.
If you would like to enter your pet in our Pet of the Month contest, CLICK HERE.