Cloud Computing solves the following 3 problems:
- Minimizes risks, costs, and hassles of failed internet, power and lack of redundant computing systems.
- Helps you avoid heavy outlays of cash for newer and faster hardware and software.
- Simplifies your computing total cost of ownership. Computing becomes a simple service instead of an asset to own, manage, secure, backup, insure, maintain license compliance and depreciate over time.
The 3 biggest benefits of cloud computing are:
- Freedom of EASY anywhere, anytime, and any device access to business information. (No setup, software or configuration required.)
- Expand and contract technology based on usage. No longer need to purchase hardware, software and desktops for growth. Pay for what you use.
- Highly stable, secure, and reliable computer platform – available with just an internet connection.
If you have questions about cloud computing, call Jennifer at
678-730-2703 or email Jennifer@mis-solutions.com