We are seeking a Project Coordinator that will plan, coordinate, schedule and manage information technology (IT) projects and will serve as a liaison between the business, the technical aspects of assigned projects and the customer.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage assigned IT projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of project.
- Develop, maintain and revise workplans and schedules for assigned projects
- Set and track project milestones; manage and account for unforeseen delays, then realign schedules and expectations as needed.
- Establish and implement project communication plans, providing status updates to appropriate staff and stakeholders.
- Collect, analyze, and summarize information and trends as needed to prepare project status reports.
- Manage project issues and risk while ensuring client expectations are appropriately set at the beginning of a project and managed throughout project
- Ensure customer satisfaction at the end of each project
- Provide management with a weekly project status report
- Documents internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as needed by the customer and/or company
- Education in a Business-related field, Bachelors Degree preferred
- Understanding of project management principles
- Experience in project planning/coordination and timeline management
- Experience working with budgets
- Demonstrated success with multi-tasking: ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills with a natural attention to details.
- Proficient with, or able to quickly become proficient with, a range of general and specialized software applications used in the organization and the industry.
The Project Coordinator position generally works regular business hours but may have to work evenings and weekends in order to meet deadlines. This position usually works in the office and sometimes onsite depending on the needs of the project.