Project Administrative Assistant
We are seeking a Project Administrative Assistant that will coordinate project activities, including simple tasks and in-depth plans. You will schedule meetings, communicate progress to all team members, and help with the lifecycle flow of projects.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist the Project Manager with ensuring all projects adhere to budgets, schedules, and scope
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions such as assigned tasks and next steps
- Order resources such as equipment and software needed for projects
- Create and update workflows
- Breakdown projects into doable tasks and set timeframes
- Measure and report on project performance
- Acts as point of contact for all participants
- Coordinate quality controls for ensuring the deliverables meet client demands
- Track expenses and predicting future costs
- Establish and implement project communication plans, providing status updates to appropriate staff and stakeholders
- Collect, analyze, and summarize information and trends as needed to prepare project status reports
- Manage project issues and risk while ensuring client expectations are appropriately set at the beginning of a project and managed throughout project
- Ensure customer satisfaction at the end of each project
- Documents internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
- Perform other duties as needed by the customer and/or company
- Education in a business-related field, Associates Degree preferred
- Understanding of project management principles
- Experience in project planning/coordination and timeline management
- Experience working with budgets
- Demonstrated success with multi-tasking
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills with a natural attention to details
- Proficient with, or able to quickly become proficient with, a range of general and specialized software applications used in the organization and the industry
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
The Project Admin/Specialist position generally works regular business hours but may have to work evenings and weekends in order to meet deadlines. This position usually works in the office, and sometimes on-site depending on the needs of the project.
While performing duties on the job it will require prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer. You also will need to be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
If you want to be part of a fast-paced dynamic team that knows how to have fun while getting IT done, then this is the place for you!
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org