Part-time Accounting Associate
Location: MIS Solutions, Suwanee, GA
The Accounting Associate will maintain accounting records for the company.
Essential Job Functions:
- Updates and enters weekly invoicing for client projects, orders and services
- Ensures billing issues are identified and resolved in a timely matter
- Enters cash receipts accurately and timely
- Processes payments via ACH using templates, credit card processing and check deposits
- Reconciles and reports differences or issues found in financial records.
- Supports requests for month-end closure
- Maintains client account information
- Sends statements and collects on past due accounts
- Checks and distributes mail
- Assists clients in answering any financial inquiries regarding their account
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree with accounting coursework preferred.
- At least three years of bookkeeping experience required, preferably in the technology or MSP industry
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and financial data analysis.
- Excellent data entry skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional organization skills
- Ability to communicate complex data clearly both orally and written
- Ability to use accounting software to record and analyze financial data. Experience working with Sage a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. MS Excel mastery needed.
- Excellent customer service skills -must be comfortable speaking with clients regarding billing and their accounts
Why Work With Us?
- We provide products and services that are genuinely good for our clients. Our services simplify managing computer technology for our clients. By working with us, our clients report less stress, increased productivity and greater security of their computer network and technology. We take great pride in providing extreme value for money, excellent customer responsiveness and service and all of our services are backed by a no-hassle, pay for performance, money-back guarantee.
- We are an EOS company! Being an EOS company is what allows MIS to manage our growth and to provide a more consistent, exceptional experience for our clients. By putting its ideas and tools to work, we’re able to grow and scale so we can provide a stable, healthy workplace for our employees for many years to come.
- We aggressively market and communicate our products and services to retain and attract new clients. We also have excellent name recognition in our industry, an abundance of client testimonials and clients that simply follow our recommendations.
- We believe in training. We’ll coach you to make sure you succeed and we have an extensive list of training resources and tools to make your work effective and efficient.
- We genuinely CARE about our clients and the results they get. If you enjoy working for a company that actually “gets it” and takes care of their customers AND their employees, you’ll love working here.
- Mediocrity is NOT an option. Those who are true professionals at the top of their game will love working in an environment where high standards are expected. Whiners, complainers, drama queens and those with an “entitlement” attitude should not apply.
- An equal opportunity employer
If you want to be part of a fast-paced dynamic team that knows how to have fun while getting IT done, then this is the place for you!
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org