MIS Intern/In House Hardware Tech
The purpose of the 3-month internship position at MIS Solutions is to provide opportunities for technical students to work in the field in a variety of capacities to complement their education. This position is a hands-on technical position within the Purchasing/Inventory management department.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for helping receive, stage and pre-configure inventory at MIS’s office for client jobs and internal use
- Required to use MIS’ documentation for configuration of inventory and update documentation continually
- Responsible for updating MIS’ database and accurately update all activities
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work area by breaking down and disposing of boxes, organizing, labeling, and staging equipment and aiding in weekly inventory counts
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Currently working towards a technical degree
- Great work ethic and willingness to learn
- Flexible with job assignments/Do “whatever it takes” attitude
- Ability to work independently within the company’s polices/ procedures and documentation
- Ability to work afternoons: up to 20 hours a week
MIS Solution is a family owned and operated established MSP. The company prides itself in our strong culture. MIS Solutions is a great place to work with a fast-paced environment.
- Exert up to 50 pounds frequently
If you want to be part of a fast-paced dynamic team that knows how to have fun while getting IT done, then this is the place for you!
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com