IT Project Technician
Location: MIS Solutions, Suwanee, GA
MIS Solutions, Inc., is a high-growth, entrepreneurial, Managed Services Provider. We offer unparalleled opportunities to- advance your career and to join a team of friendly, high-energy professionals who love what they do!
We are seeking an IT Project Technician who is responsible for providing onsite technical support to clients in an efficient, effective and accurate manner. This role will supplement support desk operations by working as a member of the local team to provide support delivery to clients.
Essentials Duties and Responsibilities
- Onsite installation, maintenance and repair of designated client and/or company equipment
- Technical resource for onsite, pre-scheduled CSAs (client support appointments)
- Act as onsite point of contact for clients
- Maintain communication with clients to ensure proper follow-up on issues through to resolution
- Provide desk and queue support when not on onsite field assignments
- Administrative tasks such as ensuring proper recording, documentation and closure of work tickets, including time entries.
- Maintain and update internal technical documentation of both company and clients
- Preserve and grow knowledge of support procedures, products and services
- Recommend procedure modifications or improvements
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customer expectations
- Maintain company-provided tools and test equipment and ensure proper calibration and working order
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in on-call/after-hours support rotation which can include weekends
- Participate in strategy and consulting meetings on technical matters – internal and external – for company and client interests
- B.S. degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience working in an MSP/CSP environment
- Certifications in A+, Security+, Network+
- Advanced broad range technical troubleshooting and issue resolution skills and experience
- Hardware: PCpc hardware, Macs, printers, scanners, computer peripherals, mobile devices, servers
- Software: Windows PC OS and Server OS, Mac OS
- Knowledge of, and experience with, terminal server environments, networking, LAN, WAN, UTMs
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of users
- Customer service orientation
- Demonstrated success with multi-tasking and the ability to adapt to ever-changing environment while maintaining a clear focus on all priorities
- Experience working in a fast-paced, friendly and team-orientated environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and acute attention to detail
- Enjoys working with people to solve problems and learn new things
- Must have a reliable personal vehicle
Why Work With Us?
- We provide products and services that are genuinely good for our clients. Our services simplify managing computer technology for our clients. By working with us, our clients report less stress, increased productivity and greater security of their computer network and technology. We take great pride in providing extreme value for money, excellent customer responsiveness and service and all of our services are backed by a no-hassle, pay-for-performance, money-back guarantee.
- We are an EOS company! Being an EOS company is what allows MIS to manage our growth and to provide a more consistent, exceptional experience for our clients. By putting its ideas and tools to work, we’re able to grow and scale so we can provide a stable, healthy workplace for our employees for many years to come.
- We aggressively market and communicate our products and services to retain and attract new clients. We also have excellent name recognition in our industry, an abundance of client testimonials and clients that simply follow our recommendations.
- We believe in training. We’ll coach you to make sure you succeed and we have an extensive list of training resources and tools to make your work effective and efficient.
- We genuinely CARE about our clients and the results they get. If you enjoy working for a company that actually “gets it” and takes care of their customers AND their employees, you’ll love working here.
- Mediocrity is NOT an option. Those who are true professionals at the top of their game will love working in an environment where high standards are expected. Whiners, complainers, drama queens and those with an “entitlement” attitude should not apply.
- Competitive Salary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision- Insurance.
- Company-paid Life/AD&D company paid.
- Performance-based service metrics.
- Paid holidays.
- One week + 2 personal days PTO first year, expanded plan after that.
- Career advancement opportunities and career planning/certifications.
- Incentive Plan for Employee and Client Referrals.
- Technical certification & leadership training.
If you want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team that knows how to have fun while getting IT done, then this is the place for you!
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org