Human Resource Manager
We are seeking an energetic and passionate Human Resource Manager to successfully run the daily functions of our Human Resource (HR) department. Tasks include hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, managing training and development and administering company policies and practices.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization's human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to leaders and staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Provides guidance and implements programs to ensure that culture is alive and well.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization's HRIS and talent management systems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of human resource management experience preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization's facilities.
MIS Solutions, Inc., is a high-growth, entrepreneurial, Managed Services Provider. We offer unparalleled opportunities to advance your career and to join a team of friendly, high energy professionals who love what they do! If you want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team that knows how to have fun while getting IT done, then this is the place for you!
Email your resume and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org