Client Account Manager
Location: MIS Solutions, Suwanee, GA
MIS Solutions, Inc., is a high-growth, entrepreneurial, Managed Services Provider. We offer unparalleled opportunities to advance your career and to join a team of friendly, high energy professionals who love what they do!
We are seeking a Client Account Manager to handle day-to-day engagements of client experience and account management. The CAM is responsible for the full relationship management lifecycle as it pertains to the current customer base of the company. This role is responsible for understanding customers’ businesses and creating a technology success roadmap that is in alignment with the companies’ IT standards, budgets and goals.
Essentials Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with active customers to develop a deep understanding of their business needs and translate those needs into IT requirements that satisfy their demands
- Qualify new sales opportunities for current customers
- Receive requests for service and product details from customers and provide timely responses
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company to active customers to help keep their standards up to date and secure
- Work with management to develop proposals, quotes and respond to RFP/RFI documents
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations throughout the lifecycle of the account
- Manage the complexity of Managed IT services proposals, contracts, lease agreements
and service level agreements
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as they occur
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University
- Assist with the management of oversight of MIS Solutions IT Policies and Procedures. Includes authority to make decisions related to security, availability and confidentiality of sensitive data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or Marketing or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of client experience driven account management tasks, preferably in an IT environment
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (2013, 2016)
- Possess a track record of managing customer commitment, negotiation and expectations
- Demonstrated success with multi-tasking and the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment while maintaining a clear focus on all priorities
- Proficient with general office applications
- Strong organizational skills and acute attention to detail
- Enjoys working with customers and external audiences
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Why Work With Us?
- We provide products and services that are genuinely good for our clients. Our services simplify managing computer technology for our clients. By working with us, our clients report less stress, increased productivity and greater security of their computer network and technology. We take great pride in providing extreme value for money, excellent customer responsiveness and service and all of our services are backed by a no-hassle, pay-for-performance, money-back guarantee.
- We aggressively market and communicate our products and services to retain and attract new clients. We also have excellent name recognition in our industry, an abundance of client testimonials and clients that simply follow our recommendations.
- We believe in training. We’ll coach you to make sure you succeed and we have an extensive list of training resources and tools to make your work effective and efficient.
- We genuinely CARE about our clients and the results they get. If you enjoy working for a company that actually “gets it” and takes care of their customers AND their employees, you’ll love working here.
- Mediocrity is NOT an option. Those who are true professionals at the top of their game will love working in an environment where high standards are expected. Whiners, complainers, drama queens and those with an “entitlement” attitude should not apply.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Life/AD&D Performance-based service metrics
- Paid holidays
- One week + 2 personal days PTO first year, expanded plan after that
- Career advancement opportunities and career planning/certifications
- Incentive Plan for Employee and Client Referrals
- Technical certification & leadership training
If you want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team that knows how to have fun while getting IT done, then this is the place for you!
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com